Wednesday, March 11, 2015

H&M Home

H&M is one of my favorite brands for classic, never-go-out-of-style pieces that I can wear (literally) for years. Take this denim jacket, for example:


I've had it for probably 4 years and I still wear it all the time. I'm so in love- it goes with everything, transitions from Spring to Fall easily.

Well, last month I was doing a search for linen bedding and came across H&M's Home collection. How did I miss this? I have no idea, but I am totally in love with everything right now. The collection is very H&M- lots of style without the high-style prices. This home line is a lot of fun, with simple designs with modern touches that will fit into any lifestyle and budget. They have also created a section of designs in their sustainable collection, mostly made of cotton and linen, which is very cool in my book.

Here are some of my favorite items from the online shop.


 Linen Duvet Cover Set  $99 (from the sustainable collection)

2-Pack Hooks $5.95


Glass Vase $9.95


Tea Towel $4.95 (from the sustainable collection)




Cotton Rug $24.95


If you're in need of a spring update for your apartment, check out H&M's home selections for a few super affordable pieces that can lighten up your space.


 Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment